De’Longhi Icona Pump Espresso Maker
- Manufacturer: DeLonghi
- Includes: Espresso machine; tamper
- Material: Stainless steel; ABS plastic
- Care: Hand wipe clean
- Dimensions: 10.24" x 11.42" x 12.4"
- Capacity: 48-oz. water tank
- Weight: 8.04 lb.
- Watts: 1100 W
- Warranty: 1 year
- Made in Italy
- This 15-bar pump espresso machine accommodates two separate filters: a two-shot crema filter for use with ground coffee, and a one-shot filter for use with ground coffee or ESE pods
- Efficient self-priming operation allows you to quickly prepare beverages without a lengthy startup process
- Boiler is made of durable, high-quality stainless steel, so it will last for years to come
- Adjustable cappuccino frother includes a special chamber that mixes steam and milk to create rich, creamy froth
- Large water tank is removable for easy cleaning and refilling; water level indicator lets you know when it’s time to refill
- Drip tray catches spills and removes for easy cleaning
- Two thermostats allow water and steam pressure to be adjusted independently
Throughout the years, De’Longhi products have been noted for their design achievements. In 2007 their Esclusivo line of kitchen appliances won the prestigious Red Dot design award, one of the world’s most coveted international design competitions. The competition judges design that reflects premium quality as well as influences global trends, which perfectly expresses the De’Longhi worldwide reputation. Additionally, Home Furnishing News recognized De’Longhi design director Giocomo Borin as one of the 50 most influential designers in the world in 2006.
Over the years De’Longhi has created innovative products that have become benchmarks in their categories. The company has expanded to produce myriad products for food preparation and cooking, as well as accessories.
The De’Longhi mission continues today, to be an ambassador to the world of the Italian passion to create beautiful products that focus on performance and possess the ultimate in technology, style and quality.