Le Creuset® Dune Round French Ovens
Available in a wide range of Le Creuset’s vibrant glazes, these ovens add a touch of classic French beauty to any kitchen or tabletop. Unmatched versatility, superior cooking performance and heirloom quality will keep you reaching for them for years to come.
- Sand-cast ovens are painstakingly polished and finished by hand, then sprayed with two coats of enamel and fired twice for an extremely durable and attractive finish
- Colorful exterior enamel is chip, crack and stain resistant, while the interior enamel is engineered to resist staining and dulling
- Light interior enamel makes it easy to monitor cooking foods
- Enameled cast iron provides even heat distribution and superior heat retention
- Suitable for all heat sources (induction, gas, electric and halogen as well as oven cooking)
- Lid stays securely in place to lock in moisture and flavor
- Timeless Le Creuset beauty for oven-to-table presentation
- Manufacturer: Le Creuset
- Material: Enameled cast iron
- Capacity: 3 ½ qt.; 4 ½ qt.; 5 ½ qt.; 7 ¼ qt.; 9 qt.
- Dimensions: 3 ½ qt: 8 ¾" x 4"; 4 ½ qt.: 9 ½" x 4 ½"; 5 ½ qt.: 10 ¼" x 4 ½"; 7 ¼ qt.: 11" x 5"; 9 qt.: 12 ¼" x 5"
- Warranty: Limited lifetime warranty
- Made in France
Care & Usage Show
- Dishwasher safe, but hand washing recommended
- Oven safe to 500°F
Questions & Answers