Le Creuset® Signature Flame Cast-Iron Skillets
Comfort foods like cornbread are often prepared in a cast-iron skillet lined with bacon drippings or vegetable oil—and chefs everywhere attest to the cast-iron skillet’s unique ability to produce the desired balance of a crispy golden crust and a soft, fluffy interior.
This round skillet features sloped sides for dripless pouring of fats and oils. Matte-enamel interior requires no seasoning and is ideal for sautéing and searing meat. Durable enamel construction protects skillet—inside and out—from chipping, cracking and excessive wear. Goes effortlessly from oven to table for beautiful presentation.
Note: Skillets that ship from the vendor incur an additional shipping charge of $7.50.
- Manufacturer: Le Creuset
- Material: Enameled cast iron
- Care: Dishwasher safe
- Dimensions: 6⅓", 9", 10¼" or 11¾"
- Warranty: Lifetime limited warranty
- Made in France
Each skillet is painstakingly polished and finished by hand, then sprayed with two coats of enamel and fired twice. This durable enamel construction protects skillet—inside and out—from chipping, cracking and excessive wear.
COOKS EVENLY EVERY TIME
Le Creuset’s unique skillet construction delivers excellent heat distribution and retention.
PRETTY AND PRACTICAL
Goes effortlessly from stovetop or oven to table for beautiful presentation.
SPACIOUS AND VERSATILE
The 12" cooking surface accommodates multiple servings. Great for everything from sautéing and searing meat to baking cornbread.
Enable dripless pouring of fats and oils.
- Skillet is sand-cast, painstakingly polished and finished by hand, then sprayed with two coats of enamel and fired twice
- Cooks evenly and provides excellent heat retention
- Matte-enamel interior requires no seasoning
- Spacious cooking surface for multiple servings
- Great for everything from sautéing and searing meat to baking cornbread
- Colorful exterior enamel resists chipping and cracking and withstands years of use
- Strong iron handle provides steady grip during use and transfer
- Goes effortlessly from oven to table for beautiful presentation
Questions & Answers