Zwilling J. A. Henckels Four Star Chef’s Knife, 7"
Professional-grade knives with sleek shapes optimized for cutting.
Using an exclusive Sigmaforge® process, each knife is precision-forged from a single piece of Friodur® ice-hardened high-carbon stainless steel for corrosion resistance, unmatched stability, lasting sharpness and perfect geometry.
The virtually unbreakable, colorfast polypropylene handles are permanently bonded to the knife blades without any gaps. This means the knives are completely sanitary. In addition, the bolster and full stick tang provide weight, ensure safety and add balance.
The chef’s knife is the kitchen workhorse—the one to grab for slicing, dicing, chopping and mincing meats and vegetables.
- Designed in cooperation with professional chefs
- The Four Star series was first introduced in 1976 and today remains a favorite all over the world
- Exclusive Sigmaforge process provides corrosion resistance, unmatched stability and lasting sharpness
- Precision-forged from a single piece of high-carbon stainless steel
- Virtually unbreakable, colorfast polypropylene handles are permanently bonded to the knife blades without any gaps
- Bolster and full stick tang provide weight, ensure safety, and add balance
- Manufacturer: Zwilling J.A. Henckels
- Model: 31071-183
- Material: High-carbon stainless steel, polypropylene
- Dimensions: 7" blade, 11.5" overall length
- Warranty: Lifetime warranty against manufacturer’s defects
- Made in Germany
Care & Usage Show
- Dishwasher safe, but hand washing is recommended
What's In the box? Show
- 7" chef’s knife
2 months ago
3 months ago
Questions & Answers