Staub® Grenadine Oval Cocotte
Order this item now and we'll ship it to you on 05/17/2016, when it becomes available.
We won't charge you until the item ships.
We'll notify you of any change before then.
Get the recipe for Coq au Vin, France’s traditional one-pot dish »
Shop all Staub cookware »
- Enameled cast-iron pots retain and distribute heat evenly and effectively
- Durable matte-enamel finish won’t discolor, scratch, rust or chip
- Ready to use—no seasoning required
- Basting spikes on lid interiors funnel evaporated juices back down onto food for even basting
- Extra-heavy lids seal in moisture for tender, flavorful results
- Great for oven-to-table presentation
- Smooth ceramic bases are suitable for all heat sources, including induction
- Knobs are heat-resistant to 500°F
- Manufacturer: Staub
- Material: Enameled cast iron
- Capacity: 7 qt.
- Warranty: Limited lifetime warranty
- Made in France
Care & Usage Show
- Dishwasher safe, but hand washing recommended
Questions & Answers
How much does this weigh? With lid and without?