Le Creuset® Signature Rosemary Skillet, 10¼"
- Manufacturer: Le Creuset
- Material: Enameled cast iron
- Care: Dishwasher safe
- Dimensions: 10¼"
- Warranty: Limited lifetime warranty
- Made in France
- Sand-cast skillet is painstakingly polished and finished by hand, then sprayed with two coats of enamel and fired twice for an extremely durable and attractive finish
- Cast iron skillet cooks evenly and provides excellent heat retention
- Matte-enamel interior requires no seasoning and yields incredible results
- Enamel resists chipping and cracking and will withstand years of use
- Strong iron handle provides a steady grip during use and transfer
- Goes effortlessly from oven to table for beautiful presentation
- Sloped sides for pouring off fats, oils or pan sauces without dripping
Questions & Answers
Hello,Thank you for your answer. I wasn't clear with my first question - I understand the difference between a skillet and a braiser. But many people use the Le Creuset braisers as skillets, also. So my question really is: what's different about the skillet cooking surface that would make someone want to purchase it, also
The skillet is wider at the top than the bottom. If it is 10 inches, where is it measured
The surfaces are different, although it's not clear what the differences are, and the braiser has a cover. Beyond that...?I cook mostly with liquids or dry cook -- very little oil if any. Is there a reason the skillet would be preferred over the braiser? The braiser over the skillet?Thank you for your help
You'll want something that is nonstick with shallow sides that is oven safe, if you finish your frittatas that way. Nearly every variety of nonstick skillet we carry is oven safe, so really any of them would work.