Le Creuset Rosemary Square Grill Pan
- Manufacturer: Le Creuset
- Material: Enameled cast iron
- Care: Dishwasher safe, hand washing recommended
- Dimensions: 10¼" x 10¼"
- Warranty: Limited lifetime warranty
- Made in France
- Ribbed cooking surface lifts food above excess fat and creates appetizing grill marks
- Sloped sides and pour spouts allow excess fat to be poured off without dripping
- Sand-cast grill is painstakingly polished and finished by hand, then sprayed with two coats of enamel and fired twice for an extremely durable and attractive finish
- Cast iron cooks evenly and provides excellent heat retention
- Matte-black enamel interior requires no seasoning and becomes increasingly nonstick with each use, yielding incredible results every time
- Enamel resists chipping and cracking and will withstand years of use
- Strong iron handles are engineered for comfort and provide a steady grip during use and transfer
- Timeless Le Creuset beauty for oven-to-table presentation
The rigorous process starts with molten iron being sand cast from a single mold that’s destroyed after use, explaining why no two pieces are identical. Pots, pans and accessories are then painstakingly polished and finished by hand, sprayed with two coats of enamel and fired twice. No other procedure yields cookware that so evenly conducts and retains heat, making Le Creuset cast iron second to none for slow cooking.
Le Creuset’s signature color, Flame, was created to reflect the intense orange hue of molten cast iron inside a cauldron (“creuset” in French). In the company’s early years, this vibrant shade offered a refreshing color choice within a sea of gray. Carrying on the tradition, Le Creuset features a wide range of vibrant colors to complement any kitchen décor.
In 1995 Le Creuset began expanding into new categories: stainless steel, stoneware, silicone, enamel on steel, textiles and forged hard-anodized aluminum. Although some production processes have been modernized, you can be sure the handmade qualities of Le Creuset cookware remain unchanged. The company still manufactures their cast iron cookware in the original foundry, with each piece passing through the hands of 15 skilled artisans to ensure flawless perfection.
With the consistent qualities of authenticity, originality and innovation, Le Creuset maintains a connection to both heritage and modernity.