Perfect for baking cakes, quick-breads and more, this revolutionary cake pan is part of our new line of elite bakeware, Sur La Table Premium Tri-Glide. Designed to be the ultimate professional-grade nonstick bakeware, Tri-Glide utilizes a unique three-layer bonding process that results in an extremely durable surface that releases food completely and easily. With convenience, durability and baker-friendly features rarely found outside of commercial kitchens, Tri-Glide will quickly become your favorite bakeware.
- Manufacturer: USA Pan
- Material: Aluminized steel
- Care: Dishwasher safe. Use only silicone, nylon or wooden tools. Do not cut in the pan or use sharp metal utensils
- Dimensions: 13" x 9" x 2"
- Made in USA
- Warranty: Guaranteed free of defects in material and workmanship for the life of the pan
- Made in the USA exclusively for Sur La Table
- Heavyweight aluminized steel combines superior heat transfer with corrosion and rust resistance
- Oven safe to 450°F
- Made from 65% recycled steel; nonstick coating is PFOA free
- Nonstick is applied via an automated coil coating process, then cured at a high temperature to provide an incredibly durable, secure bond to the metal—resulting in a nonstick surface that is more resilient than spray-on coatings
- Unique bonded three-layer construction; first layer is ceramic filled for durability; second layer provides a barrier to prevent deep staining; third layer is nonstick specifically formulated for baking
- Steel-wire-reinforced rim for extra strength and warp resistance
As the world’s largest commercial bakeware producer, the family run company has been manufacturing bakeware since 1959. USA Pan is proudly produced in Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania, and is dedicated to continuing the family tradition of quality and excellence.