Mauviel M’collection de Cuisine Stockpot, 10½ qt.
M’collection de Cuisine pairs centuries of experience and impeccable technique with modern design principles and technology, resulting in a collection that exceeds the demanding expectations of professional chefs yet offers the user-friendly features home cooks love.
A dripless rim designed for pouring, comfortable handles that stay cool while cooking, and a classic style ensure this hand-finished, heirloom-quality pan will have a place in your kitchen for years to come.
- Manufacturer: Mauviel
- Material: Stainless steel
- Care: Dishwasher safe
- Dimensions: 9.8" diameter
- Capacity: 10½ qt.
- Warranty: Manufacturer’s lifetime warranty
- Made in France
- Handmade in France exclusively for Sur La Table
- Mauviel and Sur La Table collaborated to design an elegant collection that was robust enough to meet the needs of the most demanding kitchens
- Stainless steel interior for surface cooking allows beautiful searing and exceptional food release
- Durable magnetic stainless steel exterior allows cooking even on induction stovetops
- Suitable for all cooking surfaces—even induction—and oven safe, great for a quick sear on the stovetop followed by an oven finish
- Dishwasher safe, easy to clean and incredibly durable, M’collection de Cuisine pans will look like new for years to come
- Large, ergonomic handles are cast stainless steel, stay cool during cooking and are fixed securely to the pan with stainless steel rivets for a lifetime of use
- Rims feature innovative, dripless design for easy, mess-free pouring
- Classic styling features brushed bodies and polished handles and lids, creating a striking contrast
- Stamped with both “Mauviel-1830” and Sur La Table’s exclusive brand logo, commemorating this partnership
Questions & Answers
Given its lower price point and the tendency of most cookware manufacturers to concentrate the majority of the heat conductivity in a stockpot's base, is this stockpot a true 5-ply piece? Or does it only have the 5-ply in its base
Many high-quality stockpots say they're oven-safe up to 500 or 600 degrees. This lets them serve dual purpose as a dutch oven, which is nice