De’Longhi Magnifica S Automatic Espresso Machine
- Direct-to-Brew system grinds and brews in one unit, eliminating the need for a separate grinder
- Easy-to-use rotary dial and push-button operation control the direct-to-brew heating system for fast, professional results
- Stainless-steel milk frothing wand for great cappuccino and macchiato
- Front-access water reservoir makes refilling quick and easy; integrated water filtration and decalcification systems keep your machine running smoothly
- Height-adjustable coffee spouts
- Integrated 13-setting conical burr grinder with half-pound bean container grinds your beans just before they’re brewed, producing the freshest flavor possible
- Removable Brew Group for easy cleaning and reliability
- Programmable timer and 15 minute-to-three hour auto shutoff
- Manufacturer: De’Longhi
- Model: ECAM23210B
- Material: Plastic; stainless steel
- Dimensions: 9.4" x 16.9" x 13.4"
- Capacity: 60 oz water reservoir
- Weight: 20.04 lb
- Watts: 1350 W
- Warranty: 2 years
- Made in Italy
Care & Usage Show
- Hand wipe clean
Add this delicious, vanilla-infused syrup to iced tea, lemonade, sparkling water and cocktails, pour it over ice cream, yogurt and fruit, or mix it into...See product page for full details »
New This is the original French tumbler, created by the company that invented the glass-tempering process. This often-imitated design is tough, stackable and a...See product page for full details »
New Enjoy the tastes and aromas of Parisian-style baking without leaving your home. These flaky, buttery croissants are crafted with only the finest all-natural ...See product page for full details »
over 2 years ago
Questions & Answers
of the cappucino.
2. Press the P button to enter the menu.
3. Turn the selection knob until the light is displayed.
4. Select by pressing the button. The OK light flashes. Press the button again to confirm.
5. Completely empty the water tank and remove the water softener filter (if present).
6. Pour the descaler into the tank up to the level A (corresponding to a 100 ml pack) marked on the back of the tank then add water up to level B.
7. Place an empty container with a minimum capacity of 1.5 litres under the cappuccino maker.
8.Important! Danger of burns. Hot water containing acid flows from the cappuccino maker.
Avoid contact with splashes of water.
9. Press the button to confirm introduction of the solution. The light flashes telling you to turn the steam knob.
10. Turn the steam knob to the I position
The descaling programme starts and the descaler liquid comes out of the cappuccino maker.
The descale programme automatically performs a series of rinses and pauses to remove limescale deposits from inside the machine.
After about 30 minutes, the water tank is empty. The OK and lights come on and the light flashes.
11. Empty the container used to collect the descaler solution and replace it under the cappuccino maker.
12. Remove the water tank, empty, rinse under running water, fill with clean water and replace. The light goes off.
13. Hot water comes out of the cappuccino maker.
14. When the water tank is completely empty, is displayed.
15. Turn the knob to the 0 position, insert the filter (if present), fill the water tank and the appliance is ready for use.