Gaston’s Bakery Croissants, Set of 15
Web exclusive: Available online only.
Baking instructions and tips:
- Take the croissants out of the freezer and let them rise overnight; leave on a baking tray on a kitchen counter for 6 to 8 hours. Time will depend on room temperature.
- Gently brush on egg wash before baking (scramble an egg in a bowl, add one tablespoon of water and brush the mixture on top of each croissant with a pastry brush).
- Preheat oven to 375°F and bake for 15 minutes. Let croissants cool before serving.
- Using a Silpat will keep croissants from sticking to the pan.
- For ovens with a proofing setting, allow croissants to thaw completely at room temperature, then place them in the oven to proof at 90°F (check on proofing croissants regularly to monitor proofing progress).
- Convection cooking will bake croissants more evenly. When baking in a convection oven, be aware that cooking times may be somewhat lower and monitor croissants to prevent over-baking.
- Manufacturer: Gaston’s Bakery
- Made in USA
- Ingredients: Unbleached bread flour, butter, all-natural yeast, white cane sugar, dry milk, salt
What's In the box? Show
- 15 ready-to-bake croissants
New Enjoy the tastes and aromas of Parisian-style baking without leaving your home. These flaky, buttery croissants are crafted with only the finest all-natural ...See product page for full details »
Experience the tastes and aromas of a Parisian patisserie without leaving your home. These flaky, buttery croissants pair gourmet croissant dough with a...See product page for full details »
10 months ago
1 year ago
Questions & Answers
I assume I don't have to bake all 15 at once. Is that correct? (I am writing about the frozen croissant offer.)