Gaston’s Bakery Chocolate Croissants, Set of 15
Web exclusive: Available online only.
- Manufacturer: Gaston’s Bakery
- Includes: 15 ready-to-bake croissants
- Made in USA
- Ingredients: Unbleached bread flour, butter, all-natural yeast, white cane sugar, dry milk, salt, chocolate baton (sugar, cocoa paste, cocoa butter, emulsifier: soya lecithin, vanilla flavor)
- Take the croissants out of the freezer and egg wash them, (scramble an egg in a bowl, add one tablespoon of water and brush the mixture on top of each croissant with a pastry brush).
- Let the croissants rise overnight; leave on a baking tray on a kitchen counter for 6 to 8 hours. Time will depend on room temperature.
- Preheat oven to 375°F and bake for 15 minutes. Let croissants cool before serving.
It was to meet this rising demand from restaurants and grocers that Gaston’s Bakery was created. Using only the finest ingredients and free of both preservatives, artificial flavors and colors, these products are handmade and baked in stone-deck ovens using artisan techniques.
Now everyone who appreciates great-tasting pastries can enjoy Gaston’s baked goods at home. The croissants are shipped frozen so you can bake them after allowing them to thaw and rise, bringing the aromas and tastes of a French pâtisserie to your kitchen.