An attractive way to keep soups, side dishes, sauces and more warm for serving, this heater pairs practical functionality with classic Mauviel style. Mauviel pans and tools are painstakingly handcrafted in France and are praised by chefs around the world for their even heating, impeccable construction and timeless beauty.
- Manufacturer: Mauviel
- Material: Stainless steel; copper; bronze
- Care: Hand wash only (see special-care instructions below)
- Use: Flame can be adjusted to regulate heat
- Dimensions: 4½" diameter x 2.7" height
- Warranty: Lifetime
- Made in France
Copper is an exceptional material for kitchen use. Maintained properly, your copper cookware will last for generations. Before first use and after each use, carefully wash with hot, soapy water then rinse and dry. Over time, copper can change color through use; however, this change is cosmetic and does not change the conductivity of the material. Never clean with bleach or scrub with steel wool, as this can lead to irreparable damage. If food sticks to the inside, soak in hot, soapy water. To restore the shine to your Mauviel pots and pans, use Mauviel Copperbrill Copper Polish.
- Combines two powerful cooking materials: 2½mm copper and 18/10 stainless steel
- Copper exterior provides exceptional heat conductivity and control; stainless-steel interior is non-reactive
- Bronze handles are securely riveted for a lifetime of use
- Suitable for use with most stovetop heat sources; not suitable for use with induction cooktops; oven and broiler safe to 500°F
In 1830, in a Normandy village called Villedieu-les-Poêles, Mr. Ernest Mauviel established the Mauviel manufacturing company. Villedieu-les-Poêles, ‘the city of copper,’ has an 800-year heritage of copper manufacturing. The strength and foundation for Mauviel’s manufacturing expertise are based on this rich tradition, which has been handed down from generation to generation.
Since the very early years, Mauviel has been a fixture in the professional and commercial markets. Today, Mauviel continues to offer the professional chef products unsurpassed in quality and design.
Mauviel offers several lines of high-quality products made from copper, stainless steel and aluminum. Each line is crafted with elegant style and is designed to meet the needs of the most discerning cook.