Mauviel® M’tradition Bain Marie with Lid
- Manufacturer: Mauviel
- Includes: Double boiler; porcelain inserts
- Material: Copper; bronze; ceramic
- Care: Hand wash only (see special-care instructions below)
- Capacity: 0.9 qt.
- Dimensions: 4.8" d x 6.2" h
- Warranty: Lifetime
- Made in France
- Copper provides exceptional heat conductivity and control; copper tin interior is tinned using a traditional process and not electrolytic deposit
- Porecelin inserts help distrubute heat for even, hot-spot-free cooking
- Tight-fitting lid seals in moisture and keeps food warm until ready to serve
- Bronze handles are securely riveted for a lifetime of use
- Suitable for use with most stovetop heat sources; not suitable for use with induction cooktops; oven and broiler safe to 500°F
- Always cook on low to medium heat; do not overheat empty pan; when cooking on a gas stovetop, ensure that the flame never extends beyond the base of the pan
Since the very early years, Mauviel has been a fixture in the professional and commercial markets. Today, Mauviel continues to offer the professional chef products unsurpassed in quality and design.
Mauviel offers several lines of high-quality products made from copper, stainless steel and aluminum. Each line is crafted with elegant style and is designed to meet the needs of the most discerning cook.