Mauviel® M’elite Sauté Pans with Lids
- Manufacturer: Mauviel
- Material: Stainless steel
- Care: Dishwasher safe
- Capacity: 1.7 qt.; 3 qt.
- Dimensions: 1.7 qt.: 8" x 3.1"; 3 qt.: 9½" x 3.8"
- Warranty: Lifetime
- Made in France
- Five-layer construction features 18/10 stainless steel for incredible durability and heat conductivity
- Hammered exterior is hand-polished for a mirror-like sheen
- Easy to clean
- Stainless steel handles are fixed with sturdy stainless steel rivets
- Stylish rim features innovative, drip-free design
- Suitable for all heat sources, including gas, electric, halogen and induction cooktops
- Oven safe to 680°F
Now, nearly two centuries and seven generations of Mauviels later, the streets of Villedieu-les-Poêles still ring with the sound of Mauviel hammers. Many things remain unchanged: the Mauviel name is still a fixture in commercial and professional kitchens, the quality of Mauviel products continues to be unsurpassed, and the Mauviel family persists in demanding excellence.
It is this relentless pursuit of perfection that drives Mauviel to continue to innovate. Today, Mauviel offers several lines of the highest-quality products crafted in copper, stainless steel and aluminum to discerning professional chefs and home cooks alike. By marrying centuries of tradition and technique with modern design and materials, Mauviel has positioned itself firmly on the cutting edge. Whether a timeless copper classic or a five-layer marvel of engineering, every Mauviel product is the culmination of centuries of skill, artistry and uncompromising vision. Each Mauviel truly is a masterpiece.