Mauviel® M’tradition Roaster
- Manufacturer: Mauviel
- Material: Copper, aluminum and stainless steel
- Care: Hand wash only (see special-care instructions below)
- Dimensions: 15¾" (18" with handles) x 11.8" x 5½"
- Capacity: 9.8 qt.
- Warranty: Lifetime
- Made in France
- Combines three powerful cooking materials: 2½mm copper, aluminum and 18/10 stainless steel
- Tri-ply copper provides exceptional heat conductivity and control; stainless-steel interior is non-reactive
- Ergonomic stainless steel handles remain cool to the touch and are securely riveted for a lifetime of use
- Suitable for use with most stovetop heat sources; not suitable for use with induction cooktops; oven and broiler safe to 500°F
- Always cook on low to medium heat; do not overheat empty pan; when cooking on a gas stovetop, ensure that the flame never extends beyond the base of the pan
Questions & Answers
I want to confirm that it is the 2.5 mm thick pan as it is described. There are so many similar models available.
Also how is that the width goes from 11.8 to 13 1/4 ""with the handles"" when the handles are lengthwise. It doesn't make sense that the width would change. I need to know the exact dimensions of the width and length of the pan itself._Dimensions: 15_"" x 11.8"" x 5_""; 18"" x 13_"" x 5_"" with handle