Mauviel® M’150s Mini Butter Warmer with Lid
- Manufacturer: Mauviel
- Includes: Butter warmer with lid
- Material: Copper; stainless steel
- Care: Hand wash only (see special-care instructions below)
- Dimensions: 3½" x 1.7"
- Capacity: 0.4 qt
- Warranty: Lifetime
- Made in France
- Combines two powerful cooking materials: 1.5mm copper and 18/10 stainless steel
- Copper exterior provides exceptional heat conductivity and control; stainless-steel interior is non-reactive
- Tight-fitting lid seals in moisture and keeps food warm until ready to serve
- Ergonomic stainless-steel handle remains cool to the touch and is securely riveted for a lifetime of use
- Suitable for use with most stovetop heat sources; not suitable for use with induction cooktops; oven and broiler safe to 500°F
- Always cook on low to medium heat; do not overheat empty pan; when cooking on a gas stovetop, ensure that the flame never extends beyond the base of the pan
Now, nearly two centuries and seven generations of Mauviels later, the streets of Villedieu-les-Poêles still ring with the sound of Mauviel hammers. Many things remain unchanged: the Mauviel name is still a fixture in commercial and professional kitchens, the quality of Mauviel products continues to be unsurpassed, and the Mauviel family persists in demanding excellence.
It is this relentless pursuit of perfection that drives Mauviel to continue to innovate. Today, Mauviel offers several lines of the highest-quality products crafted in copper, stainless steel and aluminum to discerning professional chefs and home cooks alike. By marrying centuries of tradition and technique with modern design and materials, Mauviel has positioned itself firmly on the cutting edge. Whether a timeless copper classic or a five-layer marvel of engineering, every Mauviel product is the culmination of centuries of skill, artistry and uncompromising vision. Each Mauviel truly is a masterpiece.