Nespresso® Essenza and Aeroccino Plus Milk Frother
- Manufacturer: Nespresso
- Model: A+C91-US-BK-NE
- Includes: Espresso maker; milk frother
- Material: BPA-free plastic; ABS plastic
- Care: Hand wash only
- Dimensions: Espresso maker: 13½" x 8.07" x 13.46"; frother: 4.1" diameter x 6.7" height
- Capacity: Espresso maker: 30-oz. water tank; frother: 4.4 oz (hot milk froth) or 8½ oz (hot milk)
- Weight: 3.2 lbs.
- Wattage: 450w/120v/60hz
- Warranty: One year
- Made in China
- Compact Brewing Unit technology, 19-bar pressure pump and Thermoblock heating element brew perfect espressos every time
- Manual volume control; make as much as you want and no more
- Capsule insertion and ejection is quick and easy; unit holds 12 to 14 ejected capsules before it requires emptying
- Removable water tank for trouble-free refilling
- Froths hot or cold milk; heats milk in approximately two minutes
- Whisks change easily
- Waterproof frother with removable seal allows simple, no-hassle cleaning
Now you can enjoy the convenience of single-serve espresso beverages with minimal environmental impact. Sur La Table is excited to partner with Nespresso to recycle your used Nespresso capsules. Just bring them in to select Sur La Table stores, and we’ll do the rest. Find your participating store »
The company ’s story, however, is not just about one remarkable idea. Above all, it is the continuous quest for innovation and pursuit of excellence that drive Nespresso.
With Nespresso you get the best of both worlds, innovation and simplicity. The Nespresso machines have been designed to reveal the subtle aromas and flavors of their exclusive capsules. Offering timeless designs, high technology, function and user-friendliness, every detail has been carefully considered to provide you with the ultimate coffee experience.
As a focus of its mission, Nespresso is dedicated to mastering the art of exceptional coffee production, sourcing beans that provide the richest, fullest taste, and streamlining the development process to help make less of an environmental impact during production.
The Nestlé Nespresso SA Company is one of the fastest-growing operating units of the Nestlé Group, the world ’s leading food, beverage, nutrition and wellness company. While benefiting from Nestlé expertise, Nestlé Nespresso is a business unit in its own right, with overall responsibility for its research and development, the supply of its raw materials and the production and marketing of its premium coffee products.