Oven-to-Table Stoneware Bakers with Lids, Sets of 3
- Three sizes accommodate your main dishes and side dishes
- Less than 1% water absorption
- Food-compliant glazes; cadmium and lead free
- Durable and chip resistant
- Oven safe to 482°F; freezer safe to -4°F
- Available in a range of pleasing colors
- Manufacturer: Sur La Table
- Material: Stoneware
- Dimensions: 6¾" l x 4¾" w x 1¾" h; 9½" l x 6" w x 2" h; 11½" l x 7¾" w x 2½" h
- Capacity: ¾ qt.; 1½ qt.; 3 qt.
- Made in Portugal exclusively for Sur La Table
Care & Usage Show
- Dishwasher safe
- Not for use over a direct flame or grill; avoid pouring cold liquids into a hot cooking dish. Lids are not oven safe
What's In the box? Show
- 3 stoneware bakers
- 3 plastic lids
New Our versatile and practical stoneware bakers are perfect for oven or microwave cooking, then serving at the table and finally storing in the fridge or...See product page for full details »
cool food down before the fridge or freezer. This has become
indispensable to our family.
1 year ago
Questions & Answers
" Can you use these under the broiler?
A shopper on Apr 25, 2014
Best Answer: These have a heat safe temperature of 428 degrees, so as long you keep your broiler under that temperature, you can place it under the broiler
Reply · Report · AmandaSltCsStaff on Apr 29, 2014"
Should the answer have been 482 degrees (as listed in product description), not 428 degrees? I'm looking for dishes that are broiler-safe. And most broilers get to around 500, don't they? Thanking you in advance for your help.
I suppose one would want to leave a corner open in the microwave? But as the descriptions says something about the lids not being oven safe (and it�s not clear what kind of oven) is it ok to use the lids in the microwave?
Lot's of these kinds of lids leak. Was hoping this one has a tight seal...
Can you use thee pans for baking? (i.e. brownies, etc.) Or is stoneware mainly used for roasting
if the picture on your web site is purple why can i not order that purple?