Class Description: On a chilly autumn evening, there’s nothing quite as comforting as a hot bowl of homemade soup. In this hands-on class, you’ll learn to transform seasonal ingredients into a variety of savory soups, including broth-based, bisque and chowder. Our instructor will share secrets for creating unique and delicious flavor combinations and teach you how to season like a pro. Join us and discover how easy it can be to create hearty, satisfying soups to share with family and friends.
What To Expect: Great cooking isn't about recipes—it's about techniques. In our classes you'll work together with other students in a fun, hands-on environment led by our professional chef instructors.
- Classes are 2 to 2 1/2 hours, unless otherwise noted above
- You will work with other students in groups of 4
- Hands-on classes are limited to 16 students
- You will be standing, cooking and working for most of the class
- Please wear comfortable, closed-toe shoes and have long hair tied back
- You will enjoy a generous taste of every dish
- Students receive a coupon good for 10% off in-store purchases the day of class