Mauviel® M’150b Saucepans with Lids
- Manufacturer: Mauviel
- Material: Copper; stainless steel; bronze
- Care: Hand wash only (see special-care instructions below)
- Capacity: 0.9 qt.; 1.2 qt.; 1.9 qt.; 2.6 qt.; 3.6 qt.
- Dimensions: 0.9 qt.: 4.8" x 2¾"; 1.2 qt.: 5½" x 3.15"; 1.9 qt.: 6.3" x 3½"; 2.6 qt.: 7" x 4"; 3.6 qt.: 8" x 4.3"
- Warranty: Lifetime
- Made in France
- Combines two powerful cooking materials: 1.5mm copper and 18/10 stainless steel
- Copper exterior provides exceptional heat conductivity and control; stainless-steel interior is non-reactive
- Tight-fitting lid seals in moisture and keeps food warm until ready to serve
- Ergonomic bronze handle is securely riveted for a lifetime of use
- Suitable for use with most stovetop heat sources; not suitable for use with induction cooktops; oven and broiler safe to 500°F
- Always cook on low to medium heat; do not overheat empty pan; when cooking on a gas stovetop, ensure that the flame never extends beyond the base of the pan