Mauviel® M’150b Oval Covered Ovens
- Manufacturer: Mauviel
- Material: Copper; stainless steel; bronze
- Care: Hand wash only (see special-care instructions below)
- Capacity: 2.1 qt.; 4.2 qt.; 7 qt.
- Dimensions: 2.1 qt.: 8" x 3½"; 4.2 qt.: 10.2" x 4.3"; 7 qt.:11.8" x 4.9"
- Warranty: Lifetime
- Made in France
- Combines two powerful cooking materials: 1.5mm copper and 18/10 stainless steel
- Copper exterior provides exceptional heat conductivity and control; stainless-steel interior is non-reactive
- Tight-fitting lid seals in moisture and keeps food warm until ready to serve
- Ergonomic bronze handles are securely riveted for a lifetime of use
- Suitable for use with most stovetop heat sources; not suitable for use with induction cooktops; oven and broiler safe to 500°F
- Always cook on low to medium heat; do not overheat empty pan; when cooking on a gas stovetop, ensure that the flame never extends beyond the base of the pan
Since the very early years, Mauviel has been a fixture in the professional and commercial markets. Today, Mauviel continues to offer the professional chef products unsurpassed in quality and design.
Mauviel offers several lines of high-quality products made from copper, stainless steel and aluminum. Each line is crafted with elegant style and is designed to meet the needs of the most discerning cook.