Miyabi Kaizen Yanagiba, 9½"
- Manufacturer: Miyabi
- Material: High-carbon stainless steel, polymer (POM)
- Care: Hand wash only
- Dimensions: 9½" blade
- Warranty: Manufacturer’s limited lifetime warranty
- Made in Japan
- Forged 64-layer Damascus-steel construction; core layer of VG10 super steel
- Blade is ice-hardened for strength, flexibility and corrosion resistance
- Japanese artisans hand-finish each blade using a traditional, three-step honbazuke technique, resulting in a precise angle for lasting edge retention
- Single-bevel edge easily produces clean draw cuts and helps keep food from sticking to the blade
- Stunning, ultra-durable black micarta handle features mosaic pins, eye-catching red accents and a logo end cap
Forged-steel construction results in a distinctive Damascus pattern, ensuring no two knives are identical. Blades go through a Cryodur four-step ice-hardening process for strength, flexibility, and corrosion resistance. Edges are then hand finished by master craftsmen using the classic honbazuke blade-honing technique.
Created in collaboration with world-renowned Japanese chefs—including Iron Chef Masaharu Morimoto—the Miyabi collection merges authentic Japanese blades with Western-style handles to create a unique line of cutlery.
Miyabi. The Beauty of Sharpness.