Zwilling J.A. Henckels Pro Wide Chef’s Knife, 8"
Blade pairs Zwilling’s trademark quality and precision craftsmanship with the vision of renowned Italian architect Matteo Thun, resulting in an impeccably pedigreed knife that will have a place in your kitchen for years to come.
- Manufacturer: Zwilling J.A. Henckels
- Material: High-carbon stainless steel, polymer
- Care: Hand wash only
- Dimensions: 8" blade, 5" handle
- Warranty: Lifetime
- Made in Germany
- Angled bolster allows blade to be sharpened from bolster to tip and enables improved cutting precision, safety and comfort
- Ergonomic, triple-riveted handles with a full tang for exceptional balance and comfort
- Made from a single piece of high-carbon stainless steel; blade is ice hardened for excellent edge retention
- Precision lasers ensure optimal blade angles; blade is hand-polished
Questions & Answers