Zwilling J.A. Henckels Pro Hollow-Edge Chef’s Knife, 6"
Blade pairs Zwilling’s trademark quality and precision craftsmanship with the vision of renowned Italian architect Matteo Thun, resulting in an impeccably pedigreed knife that will have a place in your kitchen for years to come.
- Manufacturer: Zwilling J.A. Henckels
- Material: High-carbon stainless steel, polymer
- Care: Hand wash only
- Dimensions: 6" blade
- Warranty: Lifetime
- Made in Germany
- Angled bolster allows blade to be sharpened from bolster to tip and enables improved cutting precision, safety and comfort
- Ergonomic, triple-riveted handles with a full tang for exceptional balance and comfort
- Hollow-ground edge keeps food from sticking
- Made from a single piece of high-carbon stainless steel; blade is ice hardened for excellent edge retention
- Precision lasers ensure optimal blade angles; blade is hand-polished
Questions & Answers