A set of quality knives is the foundation of any kitchen. Whether it’s deboning a chicken or peeling an apple, this professional-grade set contains the knives necessary for completing any kitchen task. Zwilling’s Pro S series features precision forging, Friodur ice hardening, extra-large bolsters and a range of user-friendly features, making them favorites of both professional chefs and home cooks.
- Manufacturer: Zwilling J.A. Henckels
- Includes: 4" paring knife, 5" serrated utility knife, 6" utility knife, 8" chef’s knife, kitchen shears, 9" sharpening steel, 14-slot storage block
- Material: High-carbon stainless steel, polypropylene, wood
- Care: Hand wash only
- Dimensions: 16.8" x 10" x 5.4" (storage block)
- Warranty: Lifetime warranty
- Made in Germany
- Sigmaforge one-piece construction ensures improved blade stability and cutting-edge retention for lasting sharpness
- Friodur ice-hardening ensures resistance to stains, corrosion and pitting
- Full-tang construction provides proper balance and incredible strength
- Laser-controlled edges for razor sharpness and consistent blade angles
- Triple-riveted Novadur polypropylene handles are durable, smooth and comfortable
Since 1731, in the town of Solingen, Germany, Zwilling J.A. Henckels has been committed to manufacturing knives of the highest quality. With a long list of firstsincluding the first stainless-steel blade, first multi-purpose kitchen shears and first santoku on the American marketZwilling J.A. Henckels has been a true innovator in the world of cutlery.