A handsome addition to any cheese service, this classic set of cheese knives features warm olivewood handles and timeless Laguiole styling. Perfect for cutting and serving Parmigiano-Reggiano, Gruyère, Montrachet and more.
- Manufacturer: Dubost
- Includes: 4" cleaver, 4½" serving knife, 2½" spreader
- Material: Stainless steel, olivewood, beechwood
- Care: Hand wash only
- Dimensions: 4"; 4½"; 2½"
- Made in France
- Comes with open-faced box constructed from oiled beechwood
- Durable full-tang construction; triple riveted olivewood handles
- Handle is decorated with the signature Laguiole bee; engraved Dubost logo on blade
Pierre Dubost and his wife, Marcelle Colas Prodel, created the Dubost company in 1920. Four generations later the Dubost family continues to make exceptionally crafted, iconic flatware and cutlery in the beautiful mountain village of Viscomtat, France.
Laguiole knives—with the world famous bee trademark—are handed down from one generation to another. For over five centuries craftsmen in France have created these prestigious handmade instruments with unrelenting pride. Each knife goes through 25 manual production steps, and is still crafted according to strict guidelines that were handed down to the local guild by the French Crown.