A handsome addition to any table, this classic set of steak knives features vintage French themes and timeless Laguiole styling.
- Manufacturer: Dubost
- Includes: 6 steak knives
- Material: High-carbon stainless steel, plastic, beechwood
- Care: Hand wash only
- Dimensions: 4½" blade, 9" overall length
- Made in France
- Comes with open-faced box constructed from oiled beechwood
- Durable full-tang construction; triple riveted olivewood handles
- Serrated blades slice easily through meat without ripping or tearing
- Handles are printed with vintage French designs; signature Laguiole bee on the bolster; engraved Dubost logo on blade
Pierre Dubost and his wife, Marcelle Colas Prodel, created the Dubost company in 1920. Four generations later the Dubost family continues to make exceptionally crafted, iconic flatware and cutlery in the mountain village of Viscomtat, France.