A set of quality knives is the foundation of any kitchen. Whether it’s deboning a chicken or peeling an apple, this professional-grade set contains the knives necessary for completing any kitchen task. Zwilling’s Pro series features precision forging, Friodur ice hardening, angled bolsters and a range of user-friendly features, making them favorites of both professional chefs and home cooks.
- Manufacturer: Zwilling J.A. Henckels
- Includes: 3" paring knife, 4" paring knife, 5" santoku, 6" slicing knife, 8" chef’s knife, 8" bread knife, kitchen shears, sharpening steel, storage block
- Material: High-carbon stainless steel, polymer, wood
- Care: Hand wash only
- Warranty: Lifetime warranty
- Made in Germany
- Sigmaforge one-piece construction ensures improved blade stability and cutting-edge retention for lasting sharpness
- Unique blade shape and angled bolsters allow use of the entire cutting surface; blade can be sharpened from bolster to tip
- Friodur ice-hardening ensures resistance to stains, corrosion and pitting
- Full-tang construction provides proper balance and incredible strength
- Laser-controlled edges for razor sharpness and consistent blade angles
- Ergonomic, triple-riveted handles are durable, smooth and comfortable
Since 1731, in the town of Solingen, Germany, Zwilling J.A. Henckels has been committed to manufacturing knives of the highest quality. With a long list of firstsincluding the first stainless-steel blade, first multi-purpose kitchen shears and first santoku on the American marketZwilling J.A. Henckels has been a true innovator in the world of cutlery.