Zwilling Pro 9-Piece Block Set
- Sigmaforge one-piece construction ensures improved blade stability and cutting-edge retention for lasting sharpness
- Unique blade shape and angled bolsters allow use of the entire cutting surface; blade can be sharpened from bolster to tip
- Friodur ice-hardening ensures resistance to stains, corrosion and pitting
- Full-tang construction provides proper balance and incredible strength
- Laser-controlled edges for razor sharpness and consistent blade angles
- Ergonomic, triple-riveted handles are durable, smooth and comfortable
- Manufacturer: Zwilling J.A. Henckels
- Includes: 3" paring knife, 4" paring knife, 5" santoku, 6" slicing knife, 8" chef’s knife, 8" bread knife, kitchen shears, sharpening steel, storage block
- Material: High-carbon stainless steel, polymer, wood
- Care: Hand wash only
- Warranty: Lifetime warranty
- Made in Germany
I shouldn't have to speak to the quality of these knives, but they're absolutely perfect. They hold a good balance between razor sharp and durable. A few quick passes on the honing steel and they're back up to task.
The best part about the Pro series is the pinch-grip. Some of the other series have sharper transitions to the tang, but the Pros have the smooth taper which is comfortable for a good, strong pinch-grip that wont wear your fingers out.
The only problem is that now I need more of them since the rest of my knives are inadequate. Oh, and the block is made in China, but I guess that's nitpicking at this point. Regardless, it's a beautiful set of quality knives, and I hope to have these for many years to come.
Questions & Answers