Cuisinart® Belgian Waffle Maker
- Bakes one one-inch-thick Belgian-style waffle
- Adjustable temperature controls feature six browning settings for ultimate control
- Ready-to-bake and ready-to-eat indicator lights
- Nonstick plates ensure easy waffle removal
- Audible alert
- Manufacturer: Cuisinart
- Model: WAF-200
- Material: Stainless steel; nonstick
- Dimensions: 11½" x 9¼" x 5.6"
- Weight: 4¾ lbs.
- Warranty: 1-year warranty
- Made in China
Care & Usage Show
- Wipe clean when cool
Featuring aromatic notes of gingerbread and roasted chestnut and a flavor profile reminiscent of rye, butterscotch and spice, this gourmet maple syrup is...See product page for full details »
over 2 years ago
8 months ago
7 months ago
5 months ago
4 months ago
6 months ago
4 weeks ago
3 weeks ago
4 weeks ago
Questions & Answers
You may also clean the grids by wiping with a damp cloth to prevent staining and sticking from batter or oil buildup. Be certain grids have cooled completely before cleaning. If batter adheres to plates, simply pour a little cooking oil onto the baked batter and let stand approximately 5 minutes, allowing it to soften for easy removal.
To clean exterior, wipe with a soft dry cloth. Never use an abrasive cleanser or harsh pad.