Cuisinart® Belgian Waffle Maker
- Bakes one one-inch-thick Belgian-style waffle
- Adjustable temperature controls feature six browning settings for ultimate control
- Ready-to-bake and ready-to-eat indicator lights
- Nonstick plates ensure easy waffle removal
- Audible alert
- Manufacturer: Cuisinart
- Model: WAF-200
- Material: Stainless steel; nonstick
- Dimensions: 11½" x 9¼" x 5.6"
- Weight: 4¾ lbs.
- Warranty: 1-year warranty
- Made in China
Care & Usage Show
- Wipe clean when cool
Whether eaten for breakfast or as a snack with coffee, liege waffles are a delicious anytime treat. Chunks of real pearl sugar melt to form a crisp...See product page for full details »
Featuring aromatic notes of gingerbread and roasted chestnut and a flavor profile reminiscent of rye, butterscotch and spice, this gourmet maple syrup is...See product page for full details »
Do you like to start your lazy weekend with a stack of pancakes, dripping with maple syrup and topped with crisp, smoky bacon? What about flavoring those...See product page for full details »
1 year ago
3 months ago
2 months ago
Questions & Answers
You may also clean the grids by wiping with a damp cloth to prevent staining and sticking from batter or oil buildup. Be certain grids have cooled completely before cleaning. If batter adheres to plates, simply pour a little cooking oil onto the baked batter and let stand approximately 5 minutes, allowing it to soften for easy removal.
To clean exterior, wipe with a soft dry cloth. Never use an abrasive cleanser or harsh pad.