Jura® Impressa Z7 One Touch
The Impressa Z7’s sleek updated design adds several innovative features, including height-adjustable coffee and cappuccino spouts, intelligent preheating, and Zero-Energy technology for quieter, more efficient brewing.
Quick-heating, stainless-steel-lined thermoblock boilers deliver cup after cup with no downtime. Ultra-simple, illuminated controls feature a rotary dial that lets you make adjustments while you pour, and a warm amber glow illuminates your beverages in low light.
FAST AND INTUITIVE
The Impressa Z7 One-Touch features two 1350-watt, stainless-steel-lined thermoblock boilers that heat to brewing temperature in seconds, so there’s never a wait. User-friendly controls feature dedicated buttons for espresso, cappuccino, macchiato, ristretto, coffee, special coffee, hot water and milk. When you need an extra caffeine boost, simply press the button twice for a larger portion.
PERSONALIZE THE EXPERIENCE
In addition to its one-touch capabilities, the Impressa Z7 allows you to personalize settings and brew your ideal coffee drink. Choose from three temperature settings and five coffee strengths, then select your desired size, from ½ oz. to 16 oz.
Click here for more information on Z7.
- Manufacturer: Jura
- Includes: Owner"s manual, 20-oz stainless steel thermal milk container, 1 CLEARYL BLUE filter, CLEARYL BLUE filter holder (if applicable), cleaning tablet sample, Aquadur test strip (for testing water hardness), and 1 extra venting tip and clear milk hose—to be used with the frother.
- Care: Wipe exterior clean; automatic cleaning program
- Capacity: 96-oz. water reservoir; 10-oz. bean holder
- Dimensions: 12¼" W x 14.6" x H x 17¾" D
- Weight: 20.4 lbs.
- Voltage: 120 V
- Power: 1350 W
- Warranty: Two-year manufacturer’s warranty
- Made in Switzerland
With the Impressa Z7, you can now move the dispenser up and down to accommodate a wide variety of cup sizes, enabling optimum milk-foam quality with no splashing.
ENHANCED COFFEE QUALITY
An advanced fluid system guarantees the best crema yet: fine, velvety, intense and aromatic. The intelligent pre-heating system ensures that every espresso and ristretto has the optimum temperature, even after longer breaks in preparation.
SMART MACHINE MONITORS AND CLEANS ITSELF
An automatic monitoring system alerts you when it’s time to fill water, fill beans, empty used coffee, clean with the included tablets, and replace the filter. The CLEARYL water filtration system removes a large percentage of chlorine, lead, aluminum and copper from your tap water for a better-tasting coffee.
The patent-pending Zero Energy button and Energy Save standby mode are designed to conserve as much energy as possible when the machine is not in use.
One-year manufacturer’s warranty against product defects includes free 2-way transport within the US. In-house customer service support direct from the manufacturer. Made in Switzerland.
- Café-quality coffee, cappuccino and latte macchiato at the touch of a button
- Height-adjustable cappuccino spout for optimum milk-foam quality with no splashing
- Two-cup illumination to put the finished result in the spotlight
- Intuitive operation using the Rotary Switch and clear text/graphic display
- Fully programmable to suit your taste
- Personalize the amount, strength and temperature of your coffee
- Intelligent pre-heating system ensures maximum flavor and crema
- Bypass doser for pre-ground coffee
- Detachable 96-oz. water reservoir for easy refilling
- Automated frothing system dispenses milk right into your cup
- Fast, automatic self-cleaning system
- Integrated commercial-grade conical steel burr grinder
- Customize beverage size from ½ oz. to 16 oz.
- Zero Energy button and Energy Save standby mode
- 15 bars of pressure
- Two 1350-watt thermoblock boilers heat in seconds
- Generous 10-oz. bean hopper stores whole bean coffee
- In-house customer service support from Jura
Targeted toward the sophisticated coffee drinker, the Jura mission is to build the best machines, no compromises. They know that every day more Americans discover the better taste and aroma of high-pressure-brewed coffee.
According to coffee experts, this method extracts more flavor and aroma than any other brewing technique. We think their machines deliver high-pressure brewed coffee consistently better and fresher than you’d find in most American coffee shops.
With innovative, patented designs, they make machines that are easy to use and even easier to care for. Jura is the first and only company with a line of one-touch automatic coffee centers that produce authentic cappuccinos and lattes at the touch of one button, without moving the cup.
Jura automatic coffee centers have received international acclaim for superior design, including the iF Product Design Award, Good Design ™ Award, Red Dot Award, Housewares Design Award and more, including honors for energy efficiency. Just give one a try in our stores and you’ll see Jura offers a level of sophistication not available anywhere else today.
The people of Jura are so captivated by coffee they’ve created a museum dedicated to its celebration. The Jura World of Coffee museum in Niederbuchsiten, Switzerland, is an alternative to theme parks and conference centers whose centerpiece is an exhibition featuring scenes that offer glimpses into the history of this ancient drink.
Visitors can learn tips from professional baristas, sample a variety of blends, and see a coffee-roasting demonstration led by a master roaster to discover how premium coffee is traditionally prepared to preserve its flavor and aroma.