Jura Impressa C9
Professional-quality features include a conical burr grinder, hot-water dispenser for tea, automatic cleaning cycles, bright LED display, and CLEARYL water filtration system to purify water and eliminate the need for decalcification. Plus, it lets you know when water or coffee beans need to be refilled. Your C9 One Touch is safe to leave on all day, so you can enjoy a fresh cup whenever you like.
THE PERFECT CUP, EVERY TIME
Fully programmable for all coffee, frothing and hot water functions, the C9 One Touch lets you set temperature, volume and strength for each button. Makes one or two cups at a time, from one-ounce espressos to 16-ounce lattés.
The rotary dial lets you override the strength and cup size during brewing without changing the programmed setting. A separate funnel accommodates ground coffee for decaf or other varieties, and it can also dispense hot water for café Americano, tea or just to pre-warm your cups.
A COFFEE BAR IN YOUR OWN KITCHEN
The compact C9 One Touch fits under standard (16" clearance) wall cabinets and features a piano-black finish and eye-catching polished chrome accents that look great in any kitchen.
Compare all Jura Automatic Coffee Centers: Click for details »
- Makes cappuccino, café mocha or latte with just a touch of a button
- Compact design fits under standard (16" clearance) wall cabinets
- Froths and steams milk, grinds, tamps and brews the coffee right into your cup
- Makes up to two cups of coffee at a time
- 14-oz. stainless-steel vacuum thermal container keeps cold milk cold for up to 8 hours
- 64-oz. removable water container delivers 40 espressos before refilling
- 8-oz. bean container holds up to 30 portions of coffee
- Programmable buttons allow you to personalize coffee size, strength and temperature
- Professional solid-steel conical burr grinder has six fineness settings
- Separate coffee funnel for ground coffee
- Hot-water dispenser for tea or café Americano
- Automated cleaning program
- CLEARYL water filtration system removes chlorine, lead, aluminum and copper from your water and eliminates the need for decalcification
- 15-bar power pump brews coffee at high pressure for perfect crema
- Dual thermoblock heating systems are always ready for coffee and steam; coffee is ready in seconds.
- Automatically switches to energy-saving mode when idle
- Automatic replenishing program indicates when it’s time to fill water and beans
- Manufacturer: Jura
- Model: 13422
- Material: Stainless steel and ABS plastic
- Capacity: 64 oz. water reservoir; 8 oz. bean holder
- Dimensions: 17" x 11" x 13½"
- Weight: 21 lbs.
- Watts: 1450
- Warranty: Two-year limited warranty
- Model: 13422
- Made in Switzerland
Care & Usage Show
- Wipe exterior clean; automatic cleaning program
What's In the box? Show
- Owner"s manual
- 14-oz. thermal stainless-steel milk container
- 1 CLEARYL BLUE filter
- CLEARYL BLUE filter holder (if applicable)
- Cleaning tablet sample
- Aquadur test strip (for testing water hardness)
- 1 extra venting tip and clear milk hose—to be used with the frother
Questions & Answers