Jura® ENA 9 One-Touch Espresso Machine
The ENA 9 features a powerful stainless-steel-lined ThermoBlock that heats to brewing temperature in seconds, so there’s never a wait. Intuitive buttons with simple icons make it easy to enjoy one-touch coffee, cappuccino, espresso and other hot drinks. In addition to its one-touch capabilities, the ENA 9 allows you to personalize the amount, strength and temperature of your coffee for delicious results every time.
Click here for more information on Ena 9.
- Model: 13572
- Includes: Owner"s manual, 1 CLEARYL BLUE filter, CLEARYL BLUE filter holder (if applicable), cleaning tablet sample, Aquadur test strip (for testing water hardness), and 1 extra venting tip and clear milk hose—to be used with the frother.
- Material: ABS plastic and stainless steel
- Care: Wipe surface areas with a damp cloth
- Capacity: 37-oz. removable water container; 7-oz. bean container
- Dimensions: 9" W x 14" H x 17½" D
- Weight: 20 lbs
- Voltage: 120 V
- Power: 1450 W
- Warranty: Two-year manufacturer’s warranty
- Made in Switzerland
Try our chef’s recipe for The Quickest Tiramisu. Click for instructions »
Compare all Jura Automatic Coffee Centers: Click for details »
AROMA BOOST BREW
If you need an extra kick, use the Aroma Boost function for the strongest possible cup. With the touch of a button, it grinds the maximum possible amount of coffee and extracts at the ideal temperature for extra-strong, rich flavor.
HEIGHT-ADJUSTABLE DUAL SPOUT WITH INTEGRATED FINE-FOAM TECHNOLOGY
The height-adjustable dual spout accommodates almost any size cup and uses two separate channels for coffee and milk. The built-in dedicated milk system prevents cross-contamination, and the new integrated cappuccino frother delivers one-touch feather-light cappuccinos and latte macchiatos in seconds.
UNLIMITED STEAM AND HOT WATER
A dedicated spout instantly pours hot water for cafe americano, tea, hot chocolate and more. Or flip a switch for steam to manually heat or froth milk.
SMART MACHINE MONITORS AND CLEANS ITSELF
An automatic monitoring system alerts you when to fill water, fill beans, empty used coffee, clean with the included tablets, and replace CLEARYL filter. The CLEARYL water filtration system removes a large percentage of chlorine, lead, aluminum and copper from your tap water for a better tasting coffee. A special additive removes almost all carbon and virtually eliminates the need for decalcifying, and an electronic CLEARYL cartridge-change indicator makes sure that you always have the best water possible.
The patent-pending Zero Energy button and Energy Save Standby Mode are ideal for coffee lovers interested in conserving as much energy as possible when the machine is not in use.
- Café-quality coffee, cappuccino and latte macchiato at the touch of a button
- The world’s slimmest bean-to-cup machine
- Fully programmable to suit your taste
- Informative three-color LCD screen
- Clear icons for your favorite one-touch drinks
- Personalize the amount, strength and temperature of your coffee
- Two-step Intelligent Pre Brew Aroma System for maximum flavor and crema
- Bypass doser for pre-ground coffee
- Dedicated hot water spout for café Americano, tea, hot chocolate
- Flip switch to use spout to manually heat or froth milk
- Fast, automatic self-cleaning system
- Integrated commercial-grade conical steel burr grinder with five fineness settings
- Customize beverage size from ½ oz. to 16 oz.
- Aroma Boost function for the strongest possible cup
- Revolutionary fine-foam technology for feather-light foam every time
- Zero Energy button and Energy Save Standby mode
- In-house customer service support from Jura
- 15 bars of pressure
- 1450 watts of power
- 37-oz. removable water container produces 20 espressos
- 7-oz. bean container holds enough for approximately 10 coffees
Targeted toward the sophisticated coffee drinker, the Jura mission is to build the best machines, no compromises. They know that every day more Americans discover the better taste and aroma of high-pressure brewed coffee. According to coffee experts, it’s this method extracts more flavor and aroma than any other brewing technique. We think their machines deliver high-pressure brewed coffee consistently better and fresher than you’d find in most American coffee shops.
With innovative, patented designs, they make machines that are easy to use and even easier to care for. Just give one a try in our store and you’ll see Jura offers a level of sophistication not available anywhere else today.
The people of Jura are so captivated by coffee they’ve created a museum dedicated to its celebration. The Jura World of Coffee museum in Niederbuchsiten, Switzerland is an alternative to theme parks and conference centers whose centerpiece is an exhibition featuring scenes that offer glimpses into the history of this ancient drink. Visitors can learn tips from professional baristas, sample a variety of blends, and see a coffee roasting demonstration led by a master roaster to discover how premium coffee is traditionally prepared to preserve its flavor and aroma.
Jura-Capresso Automatic Coffee Centers: A class all by itself.