Jura ENA Micro 1
Click here for more information on Ena Micro 1.
Compare all Jura Automatic Coffee Centers: Click for details »
- Automatically makes three specialty drinks including: espresso, ristretto and coffee
- Features two aroma levels
- Aroma-preservation cover keeps coffee beans fresh
- Built-in grinder gently grinds beans
- Micro-brewing unit delivers perfectly extracted espresso
- Intelligent preheating ensures your drink is dispensed hot
- Energy-efficient machine features energy save mode
- Auto-off function
- Zero-energy switch
- Model: 13626
- Material: ABS plastic; stainless steel
- Capacity: 37-oz. water tank and 4.4-oz. bean hopper
- Dimensions: 9" W x 12¾" H x 17.52" D
- Weight: 19½ lbs.
- Voltage: 120 V
- Power: 1450 W
- Warranty: Two year manufacturer’s warranty
- Made in Portugal
Care & Usage Show
- Wipe clean
What's In the box? Show
- Owner"s manual
- 1 CLEARYL BLUE filter
- CLEARYL BLUE filter holder (if applicable)
- Cleaning tablet sample
- Aquadur test strip (for testing water hardness)
Ensure great-tasting coffee by eliminating mineral build-up in your automatic coffee and espresso machines. Package includes nine tablets. For use with all...See product page for full details »
The most flavorful coffee comes from a clean coffee machine. Ensure you’re brewing the freshest coffee by regularly cleansing your Capresso automatic...See product page for full details »
Coffee tastes best when served hot—that’s why the pros work with pre-warmed cups as a matter of principle. With this elegant, slim cup warmer...See product page for full details »
Add this delicious, vanilla-infused syrup to iced tea, lemonade, sparkling water and cocktails, pour it over ice cream, yogurt and fruit, or mix it into...See product page for full details »
New Perfect for coffee, tea, hot chocolate and more, these glasses are a stylish and functional addition to any glassware collection. Mouth-blown by skilled...See product page for full details »
9 months ago
10 months ago
over 2 years ago
Having recently downsized we were interested in a smaller version that would take up less room on our countertop, and the Ena Micro was the answer. We donated our aging Keurig and leftover pods and happily moved the Ena into its vacated location. We haven't looked back once.
If we had one wish for the Ena it would be a relocation of the water reservoir. If it were on the side rather than the very back we could refill it with water without pulling it out from beneath the cabinets but we are able to use a pitcher with a long spout so we don't have to pull it out completely to accomplish that task. It's a small inconvenience for the major upgrade in coffee taste.
3 weeks ago
8 months ago
Questions & Answers
From the photo, it looks like this machine is slanted. Is this true
The return policy is great, so if it's not what you want Surlatab will take care of you.
So far, so good. Another friend of mine has had one for a much longer time and he loves it!!