Sur La Table® Blue Round Oven, 7 qt.
Durable cast iron offers excellent heat retention, while the matte-black enamel interior allows superior searing and glazing. Tight-fitting lid captures moisture, while small spikes on the underside continually baste cooking foods in their own juices. Durable enamel is chip resistant and cleans up easily, while the extra-large handles ensure easy transport, even when wearing oven mitts.
- Colorful, attractive cast iron boasts incredible heat retention and makes an attractive vessel for oven-to-table presentation
- Large, stainless steel knob is oven safe and enables easy lifting of the lid (always wear hand protection when handling hot surfaces)
- Extra-large, secure handles make pot easy to transport, even when full or while wearing oven mitts
- Manufacturer: Sur La Table
- Material: Cast iron, stainless steel
- Dimensions: 10" x 5"
- Capacity: 7 qt.
- Warranty: Limited warranty
- Made in China
Care & Usage Show
- Hand wash only
- Oven safe to 500°F
What's In the box? Show
Questions & Answers
Just bought the 7 qt round dutch oven yesterday and made beef stew last night. The stew came out great and I washed with warm water per instructions. The bottom of the pot now seems to have a molted or splotchy appearance. Have I done something wrong?
Is it Induction usable?
I just received my 7qt Sur la Table enameled cast iron oven in the mail today. I wanted an inside like the white ones and thought the black color wouldn't make a difference...is this a totally different type of oven than one with a white inside?