Le Creuset Demi Teakettle
Features a unique locking handle and heat-resistant phenolic knob for easy lifting, pouring, and cleaning. Compatible with any stovetop heat source, including induction. Durable enamel-on-steel construction.
- Quickly boils water for tea, French-press coffee, oatmeal, and more
- Classic design combines the elegant styling of an antique with elements of modern technology
- Unique locking handle and heat-resistant phenolic knob ensure easy lifting, pouring, and cleaning
- Single-tone whistle lets you know when water reaches a rolling boil
- Compatible with any stovetop heat source, including induction
- Durable enamel-on-steel construction
- Manufacturer: Le Creuset
- Material: Enamel on steel
- Capacity: 1¼ qt
- Warranty: 5-year warranty
- Made in Thailand
Care & Usage Show
- Hand wash
12 months ago
6 months ago
Questions & Answers
Does Le Creuset replace it?
The little metal inserts on the spout top have become immovable and will not allow the top to fit on the spout. How do I fix these problems?
Phil forwarded your question as he purchased the Le Creuset tea kettle for me as a birthday gift last November.
I have not experienced the challenge with rust like you are having.
My kettle is green and I heat it on electric burners (if any of that makes a difference?)
I don't know what you have tried as remedies. If it were my kettle I would probably try an SOS pad to rub off the rust and then use some olive oil on the little metal inserts on the spout.
I hope you are able to get it fixed or get a replacement tea kettle. I like my kettle very much and wish for you the same level of satisfaction!