Wüsthof® Gourmet Carving Set with Epicurean® Cutting Board
Pairing timeless Wüsthof quality with Epicurean’s revolutionary USA-made cutting surface, this set features a hollow-ground carving knife that slices through meats with ease, a serving fork for steadying the meat while slicing, and a cutting board that will not dull knife blades. An attractive addition to any kitchen, this set offers three great pieces for one incredible price.
- Manufacturer: Wüsthof
- Includes: Hollow-edge carving knife, carving fork, Epicurean cutting board
- Material: High-carbon stainless steel, polyethylene, wood
- Care: Knife and fork are hand wash only. Epicurean cutting board is dishwasher safe
- Dimensions: Carving knife: 9"; fork: 6"; cutting board: 15½" x 11"
- Warranty: Lifetime warranty
- Knife and fork made in Germany. Epicurean cutting board made in USA
- Wüsthof Gourmet knives offer the legendary qualities of Wüsthof cutlery at an affordable price
- Each knife is laser-cut from a piece of high-carbon stainless steel and undergoes rigorous testing to ensure a precise, razor-sharp edge
- State-of-the-art manufacturing methods result in consistently high and uniform quality
- Triple-riveted, full-tang handle is contoured to fit comfortably in the hand
- 58 HRC on the Rockwell Hardness Scale
- Epicurean board material will not dull knife blades and is dishwasher safe for easy cleanup
Today, Old World craftsmanship meets 21st-century production methods at Wüsthof’s state-of-the-art facilities. In addition to knives, the company offers a variety of cutting boards, storage blocks, scissors and other cutlery accessories.
Now in its seventh generation of family ownership, Wüsthof maintains strict production standards to ensure only the finest products bear the trident logo, which is recognized by professional chefs and home cooks alike as a symbol of form, function and uncompromising quality.
- For a limited time, when you spend $250 or more on Wüstof cutlery, you’ll receive a $25 Sur La Table gift card by mail.