Shun Classic Asian Chef’s Knife, 7"
Shun Classic knives feature a core of proprietary VG-MAX super steel clad on both sides with 34 layers of Damascus stainless steel. The woodgrain pattern of the steel allows the blade to slide easily through food. The ebony pakkawood handle, a fused blend of hardwood veneers and phenolic resin, is D–shaped for maximum comfort. The result is a knife that’s sharp, durable and corrosion resistant, as well as beautiful to behold.
- Originating in Seki City, Japan’s historical center for manufacturing samurai swords, Shun knives are heirs to a seven-century tradition of superior workmanship
- Shun Classic’s tasteful and contemporary design features beautiful Damascus-clad blades and D-shaped ebony pakkawood handles
- Multi-layer forged construction gives the blade strength, stain resistance, and incredible cutting performance
- Cutting edge is ground to a 16° angle on each side, ensuring razor sharpness
- Perfectly balanced blade offers precise control
- NSF-certified knife meets the high-level safety standards for professional kitchens >
- Manufacturer: KAI USA Ltd.
- Material: High-carbon stainless steel, ebony pakkawood
- Care: Hand wash only
- Dimensions: 7" blade
- Warranty: Limited lifetime warranty
- Handcrafted in Seki City, Japan
- Spend $500 on Shun cutlery and receive a $50 Sur La Table gift card by mail.