Wüsthof Epicure Santoku Knife, 7"
Order this item now and we'll ship it to you on 02/07/2017, when it becomes available.
We won't charge you until the item ships.
We'll notify you of any change before then.
ALL-NEW DESIGN FROM BLADE TO BOLSTER TO HANDLE
Extra knuckle clearance. Perfect balance. From USA-made Epicurean handle to wide, ceramic-coated blade, it’s by design that an Epicure knife feels like it belongs in your hand.
REVOLUTIONARY CERAMIC-COATED BLADE
Each blade has been treated with a revolutionary invisible ceramic coating to make cleanup easy, prevent food from sticking and protect against damage over time.
NEWLY REDESIGNED WIDER BLADES ARE MORE USER-FRIENDLY
Engineer Bjorn Berger designed the wider blade shapes with a slight curve to enhance stability, comfort, and knuckle clearance.
ULTRA-HYGIENIC AND ERGONOMIC EPICUREAN HANDLE
The Epicurean recycled-wood-fiber handles are made in the USA of the same silky smooth, ultra-durable material used to make professional cutting boards.
NEW FORGED BOLSTER FOR INCREASED STABILITY
To create a knife of unmatched strength and stability, the experts at Wüsthof used almost 200 years of experience to rethink traditional bolster design. You’ll feel the results every time you use this knife.
DOUBLE-RIVETED FULL-TANG HANDLE
The sturdy two-rivet handles are made of epicurean, a unique wood-fiber composite used in commercial kitchens that’s ultra-durable and hygienic.
Santoku means “Three Virtues” in Japanese, and this knife gets its name for the three strengths it demonstrates in the kitchen: Cutting vegetables, thin-boned meats, and fish.
- Forged from a single vision and a single piece of steel, with all-new design from blade to bolster to handle
- Perfect balance
- Revolutionary invisible ceramic coating makes cleanup easy, prevents food from sticking and protects against damage over time
- Newly redesigned wider blades are more user-friendly
- Engineer Bjorn Berger designed the wider blade shapes with a slight curve to enhance stability, comfort, and knuckle clearance
- Sturdy two-rivet handles are made of epicurean, a unique wood-fiber composite used in commercial kitchens that’s ultra-durable and hygienic
- Dimensions: 3½"
- Material: Stainless steel and wood fiber
- Warranty: Lifetime warranty
- Made in Solingen, Germany
Care & Usage Show
- Hand wash
Questions & Answers