Perfect for slicing through a crusty baguette or a light, airy brioche, this serrated bread knife will become an indispensible part of your collection. This versatile knife pairs the durability and high-performance features of Victorinox’s commercial-grade knives with an ergonomic rosewood handle that is as comfortable as it is attractive. Lightweight European steel offers an excellent alternative to heavy cutlery and enables incredible balance and control.
- Manufacturer: Victorinox
- Material: High-carbon stainless steel, wood
- Care: Hand wash only
- Dimensions: 8"
- Warranty: Limited lifetime warranty
- Made in Switzerland
- Rosewood: the original butchering collection from Victorinox. Victorinox knives have been crafted in Ibach, Switzerland, since 1884
- 56 Rockwell hardness for excellent edge retention
- Blades are stamped from a single piece of high-carbon stainless steel and laser tested for sharpness
- Full-tang construction for excellent strength and durability
- Ergonomic, triple-riveted handle feels great in the hand and has incredible balance
- Rosewood handle features a buffed finish and is crack-resistant, while the natural wood-grain helps prevent slips
- Bolsterless edge enables use of the entire cutting edge and makes honing quick and easy
In 1897, the original Swiss Army® knife was created in the small village of Ibach, Switzerland. Since that time, Victorinox has become well known in more than 100 countries for precision, quality, functionality and versatility. This century-old heritage has been extended to their kitchen cutlery, which reflects the ingenious design and outstanding durability Victorinox has come to stand for over the years. Uncompromising craftsmanship makes these knives worthy to carry the ‘cross and shield’ emblem that symbolizes the legend of Victorinox and the Swiss Army brand.