Sur La Table® Baking Steel
Versatile steel is safe for the oven or the grill, works as a stovetop griddle on conventional and induction stovetops, and can even be chilled to create a cold plate perfect for serving chilled appetizers, mixing up icy confections and more.
- Manufacturer: Stoughton Steel Co., Inc.
- Material: Steel
- Care: Hand wash only
- Use: Heat safe to 1800°. Handle with care when hot
- Dimensions: 14" x 14" x ¼"
- Made in USA
- Designed in the USA exclusively for Sur La Table
- Made in Hanover, Massachusetts of 100% recycled steel
- Eighteen times the heat conductivity of ceramic stones, resulting in crispier crusts and faster cook times
- Quarter-inch steel is virtually indestructible and won’t shatter or crack; cleans up quickly and easily with gentle soap and warm water
- Oven- and grill-safe steel can also be used as a griddle on conventional and induction stovetops, a hot plate and a cold plate
Get the recipe for New York-Style Pizza Dough: Click here »
A destination for iconic chefs such as Julia Child, Jacques Pépin, Martha Stewart and Mario Batali, Sur La Table entices aficionados and curious beginners alike with its amazing selection of cookware and tools.
With a successful catalog, website, culinary program and stores coast to coast, Sur La Table continues to share its passion for the traditions and tastes of the world with people who love to cook and entertain.