Chicago Metallic® Professional Bread Pan, Set of 4, 2" x 5¾"
- Chicago Metallic has been a favorite of culinary professionals and home bakers for its superior performance and lasting durability since 1898
- Professional bakeware features Ifalon nonstick finish, which won’t chip or peel, and is 10 times more durable than traditional nonstick coatings
- Heavyweight aluminized steel provides exceptional heat conductivity and durability
- Folded corners and thick, reinforced rolled edges help prevent warping
- Aluminized steel is corrosion resistant and dishwasher safe for easy cleanup
- Manufacturer: Chicago Metallic
- Dimensions: 5.75" x 3.25" x 2.25"
- Material: Nonstick coated aluminized steel
- Warranty: Lifetime warranty
Care & Usage Show
- Dishwasher safe
- Oven safe to 550°
I use these babies during special holidays!
Easter time, Mother's day, Father's day and Christmas!
Makes get gifts because of their size!
I recieved my grandmother's handwritten recipe spiral book shortly after her death.. I found her banana bread recipe in the spiral book. I have used that recipe with these loaf pans and created about 3 other flavor loaves
Questions & Answers
I have eco small loaf pans and they are totally rusted. I want to buy new ones but not if the new ones are going to rust. I can always use disposable, but they are not my preference
My bet is that the true dimensions are 5.75 x 3.25 x 2.25 as shown for a similar product on the Chicago Metallic web site.
I would like to bake my loaves and turn them out with papers on them like cupcakes.