Wüsthof® Classic PEtec Chef’s Knives
- Material: High-carbon stainless steel and polypropylene
- Care: Hand wash with warm water and a little detergent, then rinse carefully and dry with a towel
- Warranty: Lifetime warranty
- Made in Germany
- Each Wüsthof Classic knife is precision-forged from a single piece of high-carbon steel
- Designed in consultation with professional chefs
- Triple-riveted full-tang handle for durability and control
- Full bolster protects fingers
- Laser-cut blade stays razor-sharp
- Because of Wüsthof’s Precision Edge Technology, this knife arrives exceptionally sharp and will stay sharp after years of frequent use
Today, Old World craftsmanship meets 21st-century production methods at Wüsthof’s state-of-the-art facilities. In addition to knives, the company offers a variety of cutting boards, storage blocks, scissors and other cutlery accessories.
Now in its seventh generation of family ownership, Wüsthof maintains strict production standards to ensure only the finest products bear the trident logo, which is recognized by professional chefs and home cooks alike as a symbol of form, function and uncompromising quality.
- For a limited time, when you spend $250 or more on Wüsthof cutlery, you’ll receive a $25 Sur La Table gift card by mail.