Wüsthof Classic Paring Knives
Order this item now and we'll ship it to you on 04/09/2017, when it becomes available.
We won't charge you until the item ships.
We'll notify you of any change before then.
- 3" trimming knife is designed for delicate peeling and prep work, as well as small cutting tasks
- Precision-forged from a single piece of high-carbon steel
- Triple-riveted, full-tang handle designed in consultation with professional chefs
- Ergonomic handle design reduces hand fatigue
- Full bolster helps protect fingers
- Laser-controlled and tested cutting edge for an incredibly sharp and uniform edge
- Manufacturer: Wüsthof
- Dimensions: 3"
- Material: High-carbon steel
- Warranty: Lifetime warranty
- Model: #4002
- Made in Germany
Care & Usage Show
- Hand wash
New Two-stage sharpener brings all your German-angled knives back to their original factory-created edges. Sharpener features carbide for the coarse side (to...See product page for full details »
Simple-to-use steel makes it easy to keep knives razor sharp.See product page for full details »
New From Wüsthof, renowned cutlery makers for nearly 200 years, comes the Wüsthof Classic line. Each knife is precision-forged from a single piece of...See product page for full details »
Questions & Answers