Wüsthof Classic Peeling Knife, 2¾"
- 3" knife peels everything from apples to zucchini
- Precision-forged from a single piece of high-carbon steel
- Triple-riveted, full-tang handle designed in consultation with professional chefs
- Ergonomic handle design reduces hand fatigue
- Full bolster helps protect fingers
- Laser-controlled and tested cutting edge for an incredibly sharp and uniform edge
- Manufacturer: Wüsthof
- Dimensions: 3"
- Material: High-carbon steel
- Warranty: Lifetime warranty
- Model: #4062
- Made in Germany
Care & Usage Show
- Hand wash
New Two-stage sharpener brings all your German-angled knives back to their original factory-created edges. Sharpener features carbide for the coarse side (to...See product page for full details »
Simple-to-use steel makes it easy to keep knives razor sharp.See product page for full details »
New From Wüsthof, renowned cutlery makers for nearly 200 years, comes the Wüsthof Classic line. Each knife is precision-forged from a single piece of...See product page for full details »
3 months ago
I then bought one for each of my daughters, and although they said "thank you" they rolled their eyes at me (as in, "who needs this....")
And now it is their favorite, most used, peeling knife.....
3 months ago
Questions & Answers