Kyocera Black Ceramic Paring Knife, 3"
- Proprietary ceramic formulation yields a blade that is almost as hard as diamond
- Ceramic blades are lightweight—almost half the weight of an equivalent steel knife—making them comfortable extensions of your hand
- Ceramic blades never rust and will not react with ingredients or impart flavors to food
- Deep blade and ergonomic handle ensure a secure grip and greater knuckle clearance
- Blade holds a razor-sharp edge for much longer than steel knives
- Kyocera’s lifetime complimentary sharpening service restores worn edges to factory-new sharpness—all you pay is shipping and handling
- Manufacturer Kyocera:
- Material: Ceramic, resin
- Dimensions: 3"
- Warranty: 5-year warranty
- Made in Japan
Care & Usage Show
- Hand wash only
- Ceramic blades are meant to supplement, not replace, traditional steel knives. Avoid pits, bones and hard produce. Use only on wooden or plastic cutting boards