We love how this unique cutting board puts the “fun” in functional. Stylish surfboard design adds a touch of the tropics to any kitchen. Made of renewable, earth-friendly bamboo, which is 16% harder than maple, yet easy on your knives. Hand wash. 23"L x 7½"W x ½"H.
- Manufacturer: Totally Bamboo
- Care: Hand wash
- Dimensions: 23"L x 7½"W x ½"H
- Material: Bamboo
- Made in China
- Stylish surfboard design adds a touch of the tropics to any kitchen
- Made of renewable, earth-friendly bamboo
- 16% harder than maple, yet easy on your knives
Sixteen percent harder than maple and with a tensile strength superior to steel, bamboo makes an ideal surface for cutting boards, housewares and much more. Actually a type of grass, it can be harvested every 4½ years and never needs replanting, unlike most hardwoods, which can have 15–60-year growth cycles and must be replanted after each harvest. Bamboo is among the world’s most versatile and sustainable resources—the environmentally conscious ‘wood’ of the future.