Chef’n® FreshForce™ Lemon Citrus Juicer
Handles are glass-filled nylon for superior durability, and all metal pieces are die-cast zinc with chrome for long-lasting appeal. Dishwasher safe.
- Manufacturer: Chef’n
- Care: Dishwasher safe
- Material: Plastic and metal
- Our favorite way to quickly and easily juice lemons
- Inverted juicing mechanism reduces unwanted pulp
- Patented gear mechanism dramatically increases juicing power
- Handles are glass-filled nylon for superior durability
- Metal pieces are die-cast zinc with chrome for long-lasting appeal
This is our favorite way to quickly and easily juice limes. The inverted juicing mechanism reduces unwanted pulp, and the unique stainless-steel gear...See product page for full details »
TIPS FOR USE:
1.) Put the citrus in the bowl cut-side-down (backwards from what seems intuitive).
2.) Don't over-squeeze! Once you've squeezed all the ""easy"" juice out, that's it... any more squeezing is a waste of time, as there's virtually nothing left in the citrus to come out. Be aware that the two handles won't come together with the rind in the way, and if you do over-squeeze, you may over-stress the tool.
Yes, it's pricey, but it's a very good product. Best feature of all: it's DISHWASHER SAFE
11 months ago
Questions & Answers
please provide dimensions of each - the Sur La Table we registered at had only the lemon one.
where are the parts manufactured? such as ""assembled in usa from global parts"