Wüsthof® Classic PEtec Boning Knife, 5"
- Manufacturer: Wüsthof
- Material: High-carbon stainless steel and polypropylene
- Care: Wash knives with warm water and a little detergent; rinse carefully and dry
- Dimensions: 5"
- Warranty: Lifetime warranty
- Made in Germany
- Designed in consultation with professional chefs
- Precision-forged from a single piece of high-carbon steel for outstanding strength
- De-bones chicken or ham, trims fat and sinews. The tapered, pointed blade is a necessity for working closely around joints
- Laser-controlled and tested cutting edge stays sharp
- Seamless triple-riveted, full-tang handle provides exceptional durability and control
- Full bolster protects fingers
Today, Old World craftsmanship meets 21st-century production methods at Wüsthof’s state-of-the-art facilities. In addition to knives, the company offers a variety of cutting boards, storage blocks, scissors and other cutlery accessories.
Now in its seventh generation of family ownership, Wüsthof maintains strict production standards to ensure only the finest products bear the trident logo, which is recognized by professional chefs and home cooks alike as a symbol of form, function and uncompromising quality.
- For a limited time, when you spend $250 or more on Wüstof cutlery, you’ll receive a $25 Sur La Table gift card by mail.