Wüsthof® Classic PEtec Boning Knife, 5"
- Designed in consultation with professional chefs
- Precision-forged from a single piece of high-carbon steel for outstanding strength
- De-bones chicken or ham, trims fat and sinews. The tapered, pointed blade is a necessity for working closely around joints
- Laser-controlled and tested cutting edge stays sharp
- Seamless triple-riveted, full-tang handle provides exceptional durability and control
- Full bolster protects fingers
- Manufacturer: Wüsthof
- Material: High-carbon stainless steel and polypropylene
- Dimensions: 5"
- Warranty: Lifetime warranty
- Made in Germany
Care & Usage Show
- Wash knives with warm water and a little detergent; rinse carefully and dry
New Two-stage sharpener brings all your German-angled knives back to their original factory-created edges. Sharpener features carbide for the coarse side (to...See product page for full details »
Simple-to-use steel makes it easy to keep knives razor sharp.See product page for full details »
New Every Wüsthof Classic knife is precision-forged from a single piece of high-carbon steel for outstanding strength and designed in consultation with...See product page for full details »
New From Wüsthof, renowned cutlery makers for nearly 200 years, comes the Wüsthof Classic line. Each knife is precision-forged from a single piece of...See product page for full details »
Questions & Answers
I have been waiting for a good sale.